Monday, January 19, 2015

November 3, 2014



Hello Mother And Father Ball.........:) Haha I am way to funny!:)

So this week was cool...very busy but not teaching. We got slammed with meetings. we had to go home early 2 days because it was a holiday and there are so many drunk people and I got called to train! I am way excited! It is the first thing that has happened in my mission haha!:) I am way excited. We had a meeting in Urdaneta this week to Train the Trainers and so I got to go back to my 1st area again and it was way fun!!!:) But me and Elder Newton will train these next two transfers together!:)
This week we also moved apartments! It is way better than our old one and it is right behind the house of our rich investigator that has a baptismal date.  Every morning and night she brings us food and it is way good food! So it will be a good time there!:)
Well I will tell you about my son or Elder I am training next week after I get him!:) The mission is so great! I feel like I have met my best friends since being here! I have an insanely strong love of the scriptures and small testimony that I had if we could call it a testimony is now so strong and there is NO doubt in my mind that this is the True Church of Jesus Christ and that Joseph Smith is a Prophet of God and that the Book of Mormon was given to us to guide and help us in our lives! This Church is true and it is the only way to happiness!:)
I am so happy to have an Eternal Family and I will do everything I can to make that happen!:)

I love you Mom, Dad, Katie and Matthew!:)
Keep on Truckin!:) 

Elder Ball

I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment