Monday, January 19, 2015

January 11, 2015




As Far as this week it was awesome! I was able to witness the Power of the Priesthood, See a promise from my Patriarchal Blessing fulfilled in an amazing way and see the life of a woman changed for the better through the manifestation of Heavenly Father, through her faith and the Priesthood. 

We have 2 Baptisms this week. It should be 3 but we are waiting for the permission of a husband for one of the Sisters. Hopefully next week or in the following weeks. 
We had a District Conference this week and a member of the Quorum of the Seventy came and spoke multiple times. He was awesome. I admire Leaders in the Church so much. The Seventy that came, President Monahan and the Prophet and Apostles....Their faith and commitment to follow Jesus Christ really is inspiring. I pray for that kind of faith all the time and hope one day I will have that level of faith and knowledge; to be that much better off in the next life.  
I am so grateful for the mission and the things I learn Every Day and the things that are making me better than I was before. 
This week was fun and when I get back, really back, ask me about that experience I mentioned at the beginning of the email. 
The scripture that blew my mind is in D&C 76: 5-10 & 116-119:) Anybody, as long as they are faithful and Obedient!  
I love you guys and hope you are having a great time!!!:)

Your Son, Elder Ball:)

No comments:

Post a Comment