Monday, January 19, 2015

January 4, 2015 The Sabbath and Sacrament



This week was good! We got fed once on New Years Eve. It was a good week.  We have a lot of Investigators that are progressing. We will baptized 3 people on January 17. Then, I will probably transfer on Jan 29. And then in February, Elder Suarez will reap in the Baptisms.
It isn’t fair because he will baptize all the Golden Investigators we are finding. But I enjoy finding golden people because you get to see all their progress and then hear about how they got baptized and just be thankful that Heavenly Father put them in your path for us to find.
We had a great week and I hope you had a great week also!!!:) 

I love you guys!!!!:)  

The Scripture of the week is D&C 59:9-15    
Let’s just say I learned a lot about the Sabbath and Sacrament this week!!!:)

Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment