Sunday, April 19, 2015

March 8, 2015 Training another son and went to Manila

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
HELLO FAMILY!!!:) 

So sorry I never got a good email out last week! But this week and last week where pretty good! We have been finding like crazy! A great blessing is we have been finding a lot of men and families. I don't want to offend women but I love when we are able to find men who are willing to listen and it is the BEST when you find a family! We have 2 complete families that we are teaching right now.:) 

One we found last night. It was the end of the day at the end of a hard week and we went and contacted them. They were a referral from a guy in our ward. They are a Mom a Dad and 3 young children! It is awesome!!!:) And last week we found this guy! again a REFERRAL!!!
He was happy to listen. We taught him 3 times the first week. He always says that he is happy when we come over. He went to Church the very first Sunday. March 1, 2015. It was a great experience for him and after he said he would never forget that day because he said he had finally found the True Church!!!!!!!!  CRAZY RIGHT!!!!:) That is just a huge testimony to me how important member missionary work is. We would have never found him if it wasn't for that member. He now has a baptismal date for Apr 4, 2015!!! He truly was prepared by the Lord. Amazing blessings! He came to church again yesterday and said he will never miss. We haven't even taught the Restoration yet! He truly is GOLDEN!!!!:)
And then this week. I was surprised when I was called on Wednesday and told I am training again. That will be fun and I am excited. And my MTC companion Elder Giblette just became one of the Assistants here so that was awesome as well!:). Then on Friday we had a meeting in Urdaneta for the Missionaries training and then we were told that we would not be going back to our area yet because we had to go to Manila on Saturday to do fingerprinting. So I was able to work in my first area last Friday! It was awesome I saw people I had taught and members! They were all way surprised! And then on Saturday we went to Manila. Me and some others that are going home with me and a little after me were able to finish documentation so we can stay here and so we will be able to go home when it is time!!! It was crazy. The world is SO WORLDY! It made me actually kind of scared to come back to such iniquity haha

Well that is all part of it!!:) A scripture that I really liked this week is Mosiah 27:25. Becoming converted is a life-long thing and we will be held accountable for. If we keep progressing and if we truly put off the natural man and desire righteousness, like The people King Benjamin taught, that had no more disposition to do evil:) I  KNOW that the church is true and that it is the only way to be truly happy and return with our families to our Heavenly Father. Please tell Grandpa Brent that I love him and hope he is doing okay!!!

I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!!:) THE CHURCH IS TRUE!:) 

Elder Ball 

No comments:

Post a Comment