Sunday, April 19, 2015

Feb. 8, 2015


1 What has been your biggest challenge this week? 
Our Biggest Challenge this week was that our daily planning was not as efficient as it could have been.  My companion has only been in the mission for 3 months so he is still learning a lot so we spent a lot of time walking and were not able to go to all the people we wanted to but we have talked about it and have a game plan to fix it and be more efficient:)

2 What has been your biggest concern this week?
We only had 3 Investigators at Church yesterday and we have like 20 we are teaching so we are looking at what we are doing and trying to change our teaching a little to teach more like the savior taught and get out of the way of the spirit testifying of the things we are teaching!

3 What was your biggest success?
We had 5 Investigators pass their baptismal interviews so they will be baptized next week!:) I always feel like I did nothing to help the investigators when I get into an area and they are already pretty much ready to be baptized. That is why I enjoy finding people more and watching their progression!:)

4 Who has been your favorite person this week? Why?
A member who gave us a great referral to a family who has truly been prepared by the Lord! MEMBER MISSIONARY WORK!!!:)

5 What has been your most significant tender mercy?
Having the strength to do missionary work every day because I know that I am not physically capable to do what I am doing right now with the amount of rest we get, so It has been a blessing to me for the Lord loving me enough to literally carry me through every day!:)

6 What are you most looking forward to this week?
I am looking forward to our Baptism and finding new people to teach:)

7 Do you have a goal set for this coming week?
Yes to teach more like the Savior and for people to see a little bit more of the savior in my today than they did yesterday.

8 Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week? A few did. D&C 20:31 D&C 76:5-10 D&C 76:116 3 Nephi 27:21

9 Which investigator or member may we pray for this week? For the C. family. They are awesome. They just need a little bit more faith so that they can go to church:)

Have a great week!!:) 


Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment