Sunday, April 19, 2015

February 1, 2015

Hello!!!:) 
Man that is so weird for me to think that Kyler is over there in Utah but that is okay. I still have 6 months to get A LOT OF work done!!!:)
 I was transferred this week to an AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME Branch!:) It is no doubt the most smooth running and organized Branch I have been to. President Monahan has a goal for the District I am in to become a Stake before he goes home. And that will happen when our Branch splits. It is close but needs a little more progress. They need a few more Melchizedek Priesthood holders and a little bit higher attendance and they can split. So me and my companion feel a pretty heavy responsibility to help make that happen. That would be a steller ending to a mission. To be somewhere and help it become a ward and stake!
My new area is in Mangaldan. It is above Urdaneta. It is pretty cool here but because I am not close to mountains anymore it is way hot here haha. And my companion is Awesome as well. I think Heavenly Father gave me a break this Transfer because my last area was......well lets just say less than par and my Son was cool but I really learned to have patience and be more humble than I have ever before.haha.  Its was a tough 2 transfers but still great so now I have an companion that I get along great with and in an area where you don't have to worry if they will actually prepare the sacrament or if the teachers will show up at church ahaha:) So I am excited to be here and my Zone Leaders are 2 really good friends of mine. One of them is Elder Arrington, the Elder I was companions with before. So it will be a fun Transfer!:)

My companion is Elder F.  from Mindinao Philippines. And yes mom, we do have a water filter system:) I was joking about only drinking water that had flown over rocks and gone through a strainer thing!:)

LOVE YOU GUYS have a great week!!!!:)
Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment