Sunday, April 19, 2015

Feb. 15, 2015


What was your biggest challenge this week?
We got punted or in other words we were not able to teach a lot this week because a lot of people were not home or didn't want to be taught so. We dealt with a lot of rejections this week which is hard.

What has been your biggest concern this week?
This week we have determined that our branch is not very unified so that is one of our goals right now is to help them be more unified to make missionary work better!:) I am giving a talk in sacrament this week about unity and missionary work!

What was your biggest success?
5 souls were baptized and 2 of them were a husband and wife!!!:) The other 3 were children of a member who went less active but is now active again!:)

Who was your favorite person this week and why?
Elder Tad R. Callister and an old Mission President but I can’t remember his name. Because I read 2 talks by them and it helped me a lot this week realize a lot of things about myself and my progression. And about make my life consecrated!:)

What has been your most significant tender mercy?
Yesterday we went to a family who is all members but they had become a little less active. But because of one of their sons he came to us and said "hey can you come visit my family" so we went and had a very spiritual lesson with them and the mother and father both felt like for their children to go on missions they had to be the example for them. It was a great lesson and the spirit was so strong and as I testified about how I will never regret serving a mission and how thankful I was for you guys as my parents in helping me and guiding me I felt the spirit testify to myself that this is where I was supposed to be and I will never be able to repay you guys for your help in guiding me and Heavenly Father for giving me you and my parents and helping me to serve a mission.

What are you looking forward to this week?
Giving my talk in sacrament. I hope it helps the Branch and we have Interviews with our Mission President which I am excited for also.

Do you have a goal set for this coming week?
Yes to be more consecrated and to help the Branch be more unified.

Which scripture had the biggest impact on you this week?
There are so many but I think maybe Moroni 7:48 /  D&C 46:30 / 3 Nephi 19:24

 Should we continue to pray for the C. Family or someone else?
You can continue praying for them :) 

Thanks! I love you guys and have a great week!!!:) 


Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment