Sunday, April 19, 2015

April 12, 2015 Happy Easter and Happy Conference


Hello Po!!!:) 

Regarding the Suits I got my old suit fitted. And I am going to get pants made for the suit and then I will make 1 suit. So I will come home with 2. But I am only going to get 1 made because I will not use them every day.  But what are some souvenirs that you guys might want. I have a few things that I am getting for you all but if you have some Ideas tell me.:) Oh yeah and guess what grandma just told me I have less than 100 days.....that is scary!!!!! And then another scary thing happened earlier today......well I have had a crazy last past couple of months but earlier this morning President called me and told me that I will be a Zone Leader this coming transfer. So I will be leaving my son and will be transferring. It will be interesting. I am definitely going to need the help of the Lord with this!!! You guys should probably pray for me. We don't want the zone I will be assigned to fail right!;) 


HAPPY EASTER....Last week and HAPPY CONFERENCE!!!!:) 

This week was awesome!!!:) And it ended well with conference and then we had 6 Investigators come to church yesterday! That is the most we have had in this area!!! And they are all awesome!!!:) I am sad that I will be transferring in a week and a half but my son and his new companion will have a lot of baptisms in the next 2 transfers! We were able to do a lot this week and We also went on exchanges and I went with an Elder named Elder Patterson. He is from Idaho and fairly new. But he is awesome! He is training also right now, his own son! He is one of my best friends in the mission right now. We will definitely be keeping in contact after the mission haha but he goes home in 2016 so that is far away still. But this conference was my LAST conference......That is insane to think! 
I love conference so much and LOVED this conference. Even though there were some stupid people who opposed the sustaining when it happened, the spirit testified to me again that they are truly called of God and I was so proud to be able to sustain them as prophets seers and revelators!:) I loved their messages and every single one of my questions got answered and with awesome answers!!

One of my favorite talks was Elder Bednars’ talk about fear. Because I am not going to lie. I am kind of scared and nervous to come home because here in the mission if you are obedient you are in like this safe bubble from the world. And you see and know very little. And it is easier to feel the spirit and be more focused on the things that matter most in life! I just don't want to come home and then lose the spirituality that I have gained here in the mission. Elder Bednars talk was perfect for me in having faith and building on the Foundation of Christ. Like my Favorite scripture says that "it is upon Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation" and if we do that the "devil shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless woe" Awesome right!!!:)

So I am thankful for Prophets and Apostles and all the Leaders that are there to help us make it back to our heavenly home! And I invite you guys to review the talks as I will be doing and applying the things you learn into your lives. It is so easy for us to overlook the blessing of conference. Like Gerald Clausse said that sometimes when we have things so close or they are so common he didn't recognize how wonderful they are and how thankful we really are for them. So that is something I need to work on and be better at.
I know that conference is inspired and of God and it is to help us prepare and be more able to combat the temptations and hardships of life and to be happy and joyful while doing it!!!!:)

Love you guys and hope you have a great week!!!!:)

Elder Ball


Helaman 5:12 

No comments:

Post a Comment