Tuesday, September 30, 2014

July 6, 2014 "I will miss him..."

HELLO FAMILY!:)
This is a bitter sweet transfer week haha because Elder Arrington transferred. I will miss him but my new companion is pretty awesome as well! His name is Elder Hannemann and he is from Hawaii! He is a crazy surfer haha. We have had fun the last couple of days and so I think we will have fun this transfer.  But I think I will probably transfer after this transfer ahaha.
















L -> R: Elders Arrington, Bigelow, Ball, and Wait

So this week was the 4th of July. I totally forgot about the 4th of July until it was at night on the 4th when one of our house mates remembered. Then, the other 2 Americans in the house and I sang the star spangled banner haha. It was funny but I guess I can say I am lost in the work......Or there is just nothing here to remind me of the 4th of July haha but it is alright! Nothing too big happened this week because of the transfer day but it was a good week. All my house mates are different.  They all transferred and I got left, but my new ones are pretty cool also! The work is progressing and I am having a good time. I hope you all are also!:)
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!:)

Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment