Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Aug. 4, 2014 One year ago I was in the MTC

It is crazy to think that this time last year I had been in the MTC just a few days and now I have been a missionary for a little over a year! I have learned so much and am excited to learn so much more! I have changed in more ways than I can count and have seen many of the reasons why I needed to come on a mission! I really cannot imagine my life leading to anything good if I hadn't come on a mission! I have life goals now and things that I want to do that will help me on an eternal perspective! Not just what I want right in the moment! I am still far from perfect but I am trying to do everything I can do so I can return back to my Heavenly Father with all of you!:)

I know that what I am doing is the work of the Lord. Yes, It is hard sometimes but it will all be worth it!:) 
I am so excited for this next year. I have reached the top of the roller coaster! Now is where the real fun begins!!!!!:) I hope I am ready to continue on the greatest roller coaster of my life!:)

I LOVE YOU MOM DAD KATIE AND MATTHEW YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!:)

Your son and Brother,   Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment