Tuesday, September 30, 2014

July 21, 2014

HELLO FAMILY!!!!!

Haha I am a missionary so I am going to give you the same commitment I give every person we teach....Will you read the Book of Mormon every day?  It doesn't have to be a long time but at least read every day!:)
When I was with Elder Bigelow in San Leon, back in April and May, we found this investigator. Her name was Sister Leah Tadjar. We taught her until we both were transferred and left. After we left, the Sisters that replaced us continued teaching her and last Saturday I got to go back up to San Leon and baptize part of the family! It was awesome seeing investigators that you had to leave still progress to baptism. And I was also able to baptize some of the family! So that was way cool! 







Love you guys!!!! :)


Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment