Tuesday, September 30, 2014

July 28, 2014

For this week, after Elder Arrington and I had a killer transfer with lots of baptisms.  We are now left in a rut. We are working to find more investigators but the ones we have are not progressing and the ones we are finding are definitely not elect.  But, we are continuing to work and to do our best.

We only find through members now!  Proselyting has pretty much been done away with but every once in a while we will preach by the way, but not very often. 
Me and Elder Hannemann are happy and endure this time of trials.  
I am sure we will start to have more success soon!!!:) 
 I know that you are all having a great time!  Have a great week!

Katie and Matthew I love you and Miss you! And it would be okay if you wrote me also.
Just a thought...:)


Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment