Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014 - the power of Zone prayers

Jun 29, 2014

It was a good week but then at the same time an awful week haha. So I was sick from Wed until Sunday with a 102 degree fever. It would go up and down but never went away until yesterday.  When I woke up I felt pretty good and didn’t have a fever, so we went to church.  But while we were there I started going downhill.  When we got home after church I had a way bad cough, way bad body aches and a fever again of 102.  But then the zones leaders who live with us sent a text to the whole zone to pray for me.  When I woke up this morning I was fine:) So the bad part is I was sick all week but then we also had 6 baptisms!!!!!:)  And, I got better because of the prayers of the Zone!:)

Love you guys sooo much!!! J

Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment