Monday, June 30, 2014

June 9, 2014

HELLO!:) How is you all be doin?:)  Hopefully good!:) 

So this week has been really good. We had tomorrow baptisms this week!:) I was going to send pictures but I was way smart and left my camera at home on accident so next week na lang! But it is also Elder Arrington’s birthday right now so we are about to go party! I will tell you about it next week! As for this week I got to play with another monkey and have videos except this one was a mean monkey haha.  He didn't like us! I will send pictures next week!
So because mom requested a story I will give one that happened last week! We were teaching our IBD family about the Word of Wisdom. They all had a problem with coffee and the grandma with cigarettes! We taught the doctrine about it and they were totally accepting of it. At the end of the lesson we asked if they would give us there coffee and cigarettes so we could destroy them!  Haha The grandma was a little hesitant but they ended up giving it all up! The coffee and the cigarettes! They are so set on getting baptized and following the commandments! They are better than most members in the church and they are not even baptized yet! From that night none of them have smoked or drank coffee and they are all way good about going to church! They are so elect and I can’t wait for their baptism! 

This week was way awesome and I can't wait to send you pictures of their baptism!:) Sorry this is short! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK!:)


Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment