Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 9, 2014

March 9, 2014

Wow, I am not sure what to say about this week. It was pretty crazy. On Tuesday the zone leaders came upstairs and told us that they needed us to come help them move some sisters into a different apartment. We got everything out of the apartment and loaded up into trucks and a Jeepni. It was actually fun. I was so used to doing the same thing every day that even though it was hard work with a lot of heavy lifting ( maybe it just seemed heavy because I am so weak ahah) that I really actually enjoyed it. Then we were told by the land lord that the apartment would be all fixed up cleaned and painted before the day we would move in. So when we got there they had just finished painting the house hadn't been clean and there were still many repairs so for the rest of that day me and Elder Rabanes the Zone Leaders and those Sisters cleaned repaired and moved the sisters stuff in. What was kind of weird was that I thoroughly enjoyed it and there apartment that was rather nasty and not very nice looking turned into an awesome place that I would be happy to live in. Even though we didn’t have that much success with actually missionary work, my house repairing and cleaning skills are improving. I don't have anything about the work this week because our area is going through a rough patch right now ahaha. We will see what happens this next week. On an even better note. We have a dinner appointment later tonight:) Have a fantastic week!:)

P.S. I am getting tan......haha joke I can't get tan J

Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment