Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Feb. 24, 2014 Brother Million was baptized

February 24, 2014

BAPTISM!:) So this week was good our Investigator Bro. Jaime Million was Baptized this last Friday! It was awesome seeing him baptized!!  Me and Elder Moreno Planted the seed Me and Elder Carullo nourished him and me and Elder Rabanes Harvested him. It was awesome see him progress and us help him work through concerns and doubts to see him with his testimony now. He is 62 and his wife is super hard in the heart and mind hopefully she will accept the gospel later in her life but probably not while I am here but you never know! So Like for Kyler it is transfer week! I am still in my first area and I actually really do not want to transfer! I love it here and love being in the city with the office so close the AP's in my zone and the Zone Leaders in our house!!! I also found this quote the other day that I like by Boyd K. Packer that I like it isn't crazy deep or anything it is so simple and so true it is "We are not obedient because we are blind, We are obedient because we can see" That is so true to so many things. If we truly understand our heavenly Fathers plan there is not any commandment or anything requested of us that we would not do or follow!!

Love you all!
- Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment