Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

TRANSFER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow this week was crazy! I don't think anyone would have ever guessed what happened to me this past week! Just take a guess to where I transfered...Right now..................Okay..........So here it is I....................Didn't transfer haha I thought I would be I didn't so I am going in to my 5th transfer here in Urdaneta 1st! I will be here for 7 months haha pretty crazy! I don't know what the Lord and President Monahan have in store for me. But I am actually pretty happy that I didn't transfer because I love this place and the ward is awesome! But at this rate I will only have 3 or 4 areas my whole mission hahaha. As far as the work goes this week it was pretty good me and Elder Rabanes who is still my companion were able to work with 2 new missionaries on Wednesday and Thursday that had just arrived from the MTC here in the Philippines. It was pretty cool to see all the Progress I have made in teaching and now really see that I am not so much a noob here in the mission now I am just kinda young not a baby:) A sister from Utah who has been in this zone my entire mission just went home this last week because she finished her mission and it was way weird! She was way sad and her house mates said she cried every night that last week! I hope I grow to love the mission that much to! Not to the point of me crying every night but that I truly love the people with all my heart and want to continue helping them!
One scripture that I really liked this week is 2 Nephi 1:25 It really spoke to me this week haha but seriously as members and people we need to shake off the things that are not of God and not in line with the example of Jesus Christ and suit up in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and his Atonement to be truly free and be able to obtain true happiness.  I have changed a lot on my misson and I like the changes! But I am still just as awesome.......or just full of my self haha:)

Elder Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment