Tuesday, May 20, 2014

April Baptisms April 27, 2014

BAPTISM OF A FUTURE LEADER!!!!!!

So this week was awesome! Me and My companion are pretty much awesome and way talented and......Way Humble haha;)
But we had a baptism this week! Her name is Sis. Betsy.  She is like 45 and she is more faithful and has a greater desire to do good than any member in the branch I am in right now! Before she was baptized she would ask us for restoration pamphlets so she could give them to her friends at her work and invite them to listen to the missionaries!! She is way awesome and I am so excited to see all of the good that she will do here in this Branch!:)

Also yesterday me and Elder Bigelow were just finishing up at a lesson that went really well and our next appointment was maybe 2 miles away in the middle of nowhere out in the rice fields. As we were about to leave, it started raining. I had my umbrella that is huge and way nice and so we didn't think anything of it so we started walking. We had been walking maybe 10 minutes and then it changed to like a hurricane and the umbrella became useless. It just made it way hard to walk and we were getting way wet anyway so I pulled it down and within 10 seconds we were both soaked from head to toe and so we walked in that for maybe 30 minutes and it was awesome! I really felt like I was in the Philippines and doing something awesome haha! We could have chosen to be way mad but we did as President Uchtdorf Directed in conference and Had an Attitude of Gratitude in all things and it was a great day of being soaked and we also had 2 great lessons with 2 investigators that will definitely get baptized!!!:) It was a good week.:) Always have an Attitude of Gratitude and you will find that you are always happy and never mad about things!!!:)


I LOVE YOU FAMILY!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment