Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 20th, 2014 Fruits of your labors



January 20, 2014
Tell Matthew HAPPY BIRTHDAY and that I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BRTHDAY MATTHEW ON THE 24!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!!!!

Hello Po Kumusta po kayo doon?  This week was pretty great. We finally had a baptism and I was able to baptize her! She is the daughter of a member that my trainer and I found back in September.  We started teaching her and she returned back to the church and now her daughter was baptized! It was great!!  She was way happy and when she came out of the water she made the sound like when you are thirsty and you get a good drink of water and do.......ahhhhh.  It was funny and she had a big smile or her face! We have another scheduled for next week and at least one every Saturday through Feb. 15th!!!  Finally some fruits of our labors.  I am so happy that I did not transfer because I would have missed all of this fruit and all of this harvesting!!  I am super happy!
I didn't get transferred and I didn’t get a new comp.  My companion is still Elder Rabanes.  He is my third companion here in the field.
Something kind of funny is that..... It is cold! I never in my life thought it would get cold here. Maybe I am getting used to the heat but this last week it got cold! I don't use a fan right now and showering in the morning is the most dreadful thing when you walk in the bathroom and know what you have to do haha but it is okay because in the afternoon it is hot! A lot of people are getting sick right now because of the temperature changes! It probably really isn't that cold but for all the people here, and me, it is like a freezer at night haha!
My shirts and shoes and pants are great well except for my grandpa shoes. They are getting fixed right now haha!!
Well this week was good and I am looking forward to the next week!
I love you!!!!!!

LOVE YOUR ELDER BALL

This is me.  Behind me is my current companion, Elder Rabanes, and a member with her daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment