Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 13, 2014 Great Investigator


January 13, 2014

SO I never know how to start these emails but I guess with this one the name will be......Yeah I got nothing for a name but it was a good week. We finally have baptisms coming up but if I transfer I won't be here for any of them but it’s only important that they get baptized and then continue and don't fall away. I don't remember if I have already shared this but I will do it again. There are 600,000 members here in the Philippines and of those 150,000 are active so we really have to make sure that they have a strong testimony and will continue in the church. We have this one investigator name Jaime Millon and he is going to be baptized on Jan 25th.  He is the essence of what I want every investigators testimony to be like before they get baptized.  He reads and prays every day. Every time we go to his house he has a note book with questions and thoughts that he has as he is reading.  He takes notes during church and likes to share stuff he has learned. And, he loves to work with us and take us to his friends. He is definitely going to be a leader here in the Philippines and I am way excited for him. Hopefully I am here and don't get transferred.
This week our MCM or Missionary Correlation Meeting was as on point as it has ever been. Me and Elder Carullo, my last companion really made it a priority to strengthen our ward and it is the best it has ever been!! Maraming magandang mga bagay sa ward namin ngyon. Mahal Kita. Father, write all the questions you have in a row in one email and I will answer them all!:) LOVE YOU!!!!!
LOVE Elder Ball 


No comments:

Post a Comment