Thursday, December 26, 2013

November 4, 2013




November 4, 2013


This week I had the opportunity to baptize 2 little girls. It was awesome!! It was my first time ever baptizing anyone! It was amazing to be able to pull them out of the water and they are so pure and so clean!! I really hope that I have many baptisms on my mission and can experience that a lot!

We also had a curfew on Friday and Saturday.  We had to be home by 6 so we missed out on a lot of work. While sitting at home in the evenings all I could think about was home and how long the mission is. I am having a relapse of home sickness and the work being slow isn't helping.  

They don't celebrate Halloween here.  They have all saints day which is kind of like a day of the dead. I didn't even know it was Halloween for you until the end of the day when my companion remembered.  His parents sent some stuff in one of his packages for me so if possible could you include some stuff for him in my package? Thank you!!  I am SO GRATEFULL to have you as my MOM! I LOVE YOU and really miss you a lot!!!! 

I found real milk this week.  It is kind of expensive but I bought some and had cereal.  It will only be a once in a while kind of thing.

It is the Bur months right now so it is cooler and it doesn't rain very often. It is still super super hot.  When we study in the morning it is 88 degrees in the house and gets up to 90 in the house by the end of our studies. 

I can't wait to call you guys for Christmas!  Hope you have an awesome week and everything goes well with dad’s new job! Love you guys so much!!!!!

Love, 

- Elder Ball






No comments:

Post a Comment